Sunday, July 11, 2010

E-wallpaper Part 1-Steps of editing those picture..

1)First,i open the photo(on top) that i choosen.Then i going to change the color of the image to become darker.So the lecture hall have some nice feel with it.
2)Then i click adjustment->then will pop up a menu..Choose "curves" then you can adjust the brightness or darkness as you like in the graph.After that.. done... you can see the difference between 2 picture.. original have more brightness.. but I modify it using adjustment so I can have more detail about the color in the lecture hall.
3)Here is the second image(on top) that I going to edit..What I want is to change the sky color.The concept is just like the FOM lecture hall.But this time,I need to use "Selection tools"..click the "Quick Selection tool" or shortcut key "W".Then select the sky..
4)After you have done select the sky,then proceed to the next step.. Click "adjustment" and select "curves" and adjust the graph to the darkness or brightness you prefer..
5)Second picture has done too.. As you can see the sky color have changed.It was what i mean to change.
6)This is the final picture that i going to edit.As usual,open the picture,but this time..same aim..My aim is to change the sky color again using other method.Use "Selection tool"->.click the "Quick Selection tool" or shortcut key "W".Then select the sky..After the sky been selected.Create a new layer,then click "Brush Tool" or shortcut key "B".Then color the sky.
7)After all the part of the sky is black,then right click the new layer.It will pop up a menu..Click "Blending Option".then select the blend mode to from "Normal" ->"Soft Light".
8)After you clicked the blending option,it will appear a menu.Then select the blend mode to from "Normal" to "Soft Light".
9)As a result, the sky color has changed... I achieve my aim with using other method.. I notice that photoshop allow us to easily modify the photo with many kind of method.Even though the outcome is almost the same,there are many method to do it..^^

10)I am done with the picture that I going to use in E-wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slider

RSS Subscribe